Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Panama city Fl to Middleboro Ma

truklodyte ยท 2010-04-04 11:05

The old truklodyte(Preston) .From Simeone corp Raynham and Paillie's paving Raynham Mass. Now I live here in Florida in Panama city.:cool2 Here is one of many projects I am helping people out with.You know me I can't keep my fingers out of junk =( one mans trash is another mans treasure)

Replies5
  1. #1LeeD2010-04-27 14:54

    What a project. Welcome to the community!

  2. #2truklodyte2010-04-27 17:16

    That is Gary a LynnHaven Fl man . I am helping find parts for his 1923 Brockway torpedo Firetruck

  3. #3Muffler-man2010-04-30 15:15

    I'm over in Callaway. I'm setting up a machine shop with a laser that can cut upto 1/4" plate steel. I might be able to help out on making stuff if you need it.

  4. #4mostlyred2010-05-09 21:45

    :scool:scool howdy imoved back to ky 3 years ago after a five year stretch living in sagamore beach ma...my stepdaughter still resides in easton ma...i am sure you may be familiar with these areas.nice project you got there...:thumbsup

  5. #5truklodyte2010-10-23 08:40

    1923 brockway fire truck Well Gary found engines in Tampa. He now has one running with mag. She is still about 6 months away from road use. http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q255/truklodyte/catsandfire007.jpg http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q255/truklodyte/catsandfire009.jpg http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q255/truklodyte/catsandfire010.jpg http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q255/truklodyte/catsandfire014.jpg