Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Saskatchewan

terex 20B ยท 2010-02-08 21:40

Hi everyone. I was looking for info on Terex crawler sprockets on Google and on of the sites that came up was this forum. It's a great place to talk to and find info from other operators all over the world!!!! I'm in my mid 30's and have been around heavy equip. all my life. My dad started with an old D7,I think it was a 3t, and then bought a D8-46a,a D6c,(we still have the 6),and later on bought a TS-18 TEREX scraper. We have a couple of 82-20B crawler dozers,and a couple of 931B crawler loaders,that we clean feedlots with. I love to look at pics, and hear other peoples stories. Great site guys!!!!!!!!

Replies6
  1. #1DPete2010-02-09 10:09

    Welcome from Ca.

  2. #2tootalltimmy2010-02-09 12:21

    Welcome fron B.C. I have relatives in Keeler Sask. Where are you located?

  3. #39420pullpan2010-02-09 16:20

    Welcome to HEF

  4. #4terex 20B2010-02-09 20:33

    We are located in Langenburg Sask. It's right at the far east side of Sask, about 10 min. from the Manitoba border, and right now we have 2-3 feet of snow and it's -25 degrees!!!! I love Saskatchewan winters!

  5. #5tootalltimmy2010-02-10 02:58

    I feel for you and the folks in Eastern U.S. We have no snow on the valley floor and it should be +6 deg C tomorrow. Our golf courses are now open.

  6. #6JDMustang2010-02-10 14:30

    44 inches since last Friday and still snowing! Where's global warming when you need it!