Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello

NHGus ยท 2010-01-24 18:28

Hey all, another new guy here. I've been around equipment all my life(farm equipment, JD, International, Duetz-Allis, Same, Ford/NewHolland) but am very new to construction equipment(a very little experience with a few Bobcat and Cat excavators as well as a 75 International 500E crawler). I have a bunch of site, drainage and stone work I'd like to do around my property in NH and figured a backhoe would be the most versatile machine for the job. I'm currently looking at Case 580, Cat 416 and JD310 & 410 machines, I'm hoping to have something in the driveway within the next couple months.

Replies5
  1. #1willie592010-01-24 19:08

    Welcome to the forum NHGus. :usa

  2. #2NHGus2010-01-24 21:57

    Thanks for the welcome AtcoEquip.

  3. #3Steve Frazier2010-01-24 22:36

    You've come to the right place, thanks for joining us. The guys will help you make a wise choice, plus you should get a good bang for your buck with market conditions being what they are.

  4. #4NHGus2010-01-25 20:47

    Steve, Thanks, this place has already proven to be an excellent source. I am hoping to make the market conditions work in my favor, we'll see.

  5. #5gillyronald2010-02-11 01:49

    Yeah...This is very good place for knowledge sharing and problem solving. Hope you would enjoy your stay here. Welcome to the forum board. -------------------------------------------------------------- bar ice buckets buy bar ice buckets