Ray Hutcheson from Hutcheson Diesel Poplarville Ms. I've been working on diesel equipment and trucks for around 30 years just finally getting serious about going full time solo so I'm glad to meet yall and look forward to getting to know some of you.
Welcome to the Forums DCA! Glad to have you.
Welcome Ray!
Welcome, always good to have another wrench in the mix.
Welcome to HEF, Ray ! I like your username !
Old dogs learn the best. They’re smart enough not to do stupid stuff that can get someone killed.
AMEN brother!! I have seen 12 souls lost in the line of duty working up and down the Mississippi river in my early days as well as working in the chemical plants....... One of my main motivations is NOT to do dumb **** that gets ppl killed and I wont be bullied into it.
thanks everyone has called me "That crazy coon ass" since i moved out of the swamps of Chalmette La and up to the rural Mississippi back country so I figured I'd just go with it LOL
Welcome to the forum DCA. Looking forward to see what you are working on.
Coons are resilient, smart and resourceful. A good thing to be. Plus they are covid ready. They wash everything, wear masks and avoid people.
When I lived in Florida, I met a bunch of good ole southern folks. They weren’t as book smart and sophisticated as my Massachusetts neighbors, but they were much more street smart, honorable, decent and helpful. I much preferred their company and way of living life. They wuz good people.