Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New here sort of.

chidog ยท 2021-06-22 01:06

I have already made some posts else where. It was suggested I come here. I found this site looking for answers to some questions, and ran across a very cool thread about dismantling a dozer to barge it across some rivers in Alaska. That has to be the most interesting heavy equipment related thread I have ever seen. That is what prompted me to sign up. I have some equipment operation experience though years past in younger days. I have also twisted some bolts on them as well. And I have worked in other industries too. I like all sorts of machinery, and animals. That's a small synopsis.

Replies3
  1. #1funwithfuel2021-06-22 06:33

    Welcome.

  2. #2Vetech632021-06-22 08:09

    If you think that was interesting, just hang around for awhile. LOL Welcome!

  3. #3mg23612021-06-22 12:07

    Welcome to HEF chidog !