Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from the great State of Texas

bigcile ยท 2011-05-18 07:33

Howdy:Cowboy Always loved heavy equipment and am currently looking into operator training programs. By the way; Great Sitte

Replies5
  1. #1grandpa2011-05-18 07:36

    good morning and welcome bigcile.

  2. #2busdrivernine2011-05-24 22:39

    Your profile says that you are in East TX but that covers a lot of area ? Glad to have you aboard I am in the North East TX area about 35 miles North of Longview

  3. #3PHeller2011-07-04 18:01

    Looking for training as well, any links to good threads for the greenhorns?

  4. #4nickrandal2011-07-25 22:40

    I'm from the great state of Texas too. I've got a 580 Super E 4X4. I'm trying to get 3 posts so I can ask a full question about my backhoe.

  5. #5Gottafew2011-09-27 14:08

    hello im another texas. i guess i can only reply to other peoples post right now, kinda like the guy above me lol