Hi to all on this site which i stumbled across while having a few spare mins. I have enjoyed reading some of the posts from the regulars on here and find the Caterpillar peoples comments informative albeit sometimes criptic but then again Caterpillar never try to give anything away! I worked for the Cat dealer here in the UK and then for the other side but i dont know if i dare mention the name but they are made in Japan! No points for correct guesses. I now work for myself and have a foot in both camps so to speak but if truth be known a good steak beats sushi, well most of the time.
Welcome... Did they teach you cryptic when you worked for Finning BTW... my guess is Kobelco.
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup Don't let the Cat talk intimidate you, we welcome talk here about all types of equipment! Feel free to jump in anywhere you like!!
Thank you for the welcome Wulf. All manner of things were included in the yellow injection. Kobelco ha ha very funny.
Thank you also Steve. I wont let the Cat talk get to me and will look forward to jumping in.
Welcome to HEF 68ATractor&Box! :drinkup