Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Introduction Member: Cat 385C LRE, From Holland

Cat 385C LRE ยท 2007-03-21 09:24

hello heavy equipment freaks, i'm new here, my name is Yanko de Graaf i come from the Neterlands i'm 15 Years old, i like Caterpillar Equipment and Special the Cat 385C LRE ( Long-Reach ), i collect Caterpillar models, you can sea on this link a picture from me on a Cat D8T Crawler Dozer :thumbsup greatz Yanko de Graaf

Replies3
  1. #1Lashlander2007-03-21 10:12

    Welcome, Nice pic.:thumbsup Countryboy was asking just last night where you were at!

  2. #2Countryboy2007-03-21 21:13

    You gosta watch Lash, hes a real funny guy. Welcome to HEF Cat 385C LRE! :drinkup Us "Heavy Equipment Freaks", HEF for short :cool2 , enjoy pictures so feel free to post more.

  3. #3Dozerboy2007-03-21 22:04

    Welcome Lol when I was a kid or more of one then I'm now my parents used to have and stop at every equipment dealer we drove by so I could play.