Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello From The UK

ROGER482 ยท 2013-02-24 11:08

Hello All I have just found this Forum, it is a great read. I have been in Earth Moving for 35 yrs so have quite an in depth knowlage of Plant, mainly Cat & Volvo. I am a Director of a company with a wide range of intrests from the construction of Houses, Schools, Hotels etc to, Demolition, Remidiation, Golf Course Construction, we also have our own Contaminated Waste Treatment & Disposal Facility. If I can help in any way please feel free to ask. Cheers Roger

Replies4
  1. #1willie592013-02-24 11:17

    Welcome to HEF ROGER482. :usa

  2. #2billyboy8902013-02-24 14:57

    welcome from another uk member

  3. #3UrParts2013-02-26 06:01

    Welcome Roger. Nice to see more people from this side of the Atlantic Simon

  4. #4ROGER4822013-02-26 12:10

    Thanks for the welcome guys, I hope I will be able to contibute something useful at some point.