Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from.uruguay cat 432e cuestión

nicolas sebastian olmedo · 2022-11-16 17:57

Hello, I have a question. I have a cat backhoe and I have problems with the gears. Doesn't move and turns on I get a warning indicator on the dashboard, does anyone know what it is?

Replies16
  1. #1Nige2022-11-17 06:08

    Please post the Serial Number of your machine and a photo of the warning indicator on the panel.

  2. #2nicolas sebastian olmedo2022-11-17 06:11

    Muchas gracias por contestar el indicador es el primero en forma de signo de interrogación serial number CAT0432EPBXE01011

  3. #3Nige2022-11-17 06:31

    Are you referring to #7.?

  4. #4nicolas sebastian olmedo2022-11-17 06:42

    if it's number 7 I don't have a technical manual for it

  5. #5Nige2022-11-17 08:34

    Do you have a panel with an LCD screen like the one shown in the illustration below on the dashboard somewhere.?

  6. #6nicolas sebastian olmedo2022-11-17 08:37
  7. #7Nige2022-11-17 08:41

    OK, so you do not have the optional Advisor panel that permits you to look at Diagnostic Codes and Events. That is unfortunate. The warning light #7 indicates a "machine fault", nothing more detailed than that I am afraid. Unfortunately because you do not have the Advisor panel this requires to connect Cat ET diagnostic software to the machine in order to see what Diagnostic Codes or Events are causing the problem.

  8. #8nicolas sebastian olmedo2022-11-17 08:43

    Tienes el solenoide y el manual electrico? Maybe you have a sensor or solenoid valve in bad condition

  9. #9Nige2022-11-17 08:49

    I can send you the electrical schematic for it. Maybe that might help you. Keep a watch on your messages. However without ET so that you can see what component is causing the problem you will struggle to find out what is the problem.

  10. #10nicolas sebastian olmedo2022-11-17 08:50

    se los agradeceria mucho ya que soy electricista y probaria las electroválvulas

  11. #11Nige2022-11-17 08:53

    I sent you the electrical schematic. When you find the problem please come back and tell us what it was.

  12. #12nicolas sebastian olmedo2022-11-17 08:57

    Very grateful, I can now read the schematic and I will tell you what the problem was

  13. #13nicolas sebastian olmedo2022-11-17 09:54

    Do you have the sensor location manual? since I think it is a problem of the brake system

  14. #14Nige2022-11-17 13:02

    The sender/sensor/switch locations are shown on the schematic. If you go to pages 3-7 you will find a number of tables. Below I have included a small extract from one of them. If you click on the "schematic location" the document will take you to the grid on the schematic where the component is located. If you click on "machine location" the document will take you to various illustrations of the machine showing the approximate component location. Pages 6 & 7 allow you to see the locations of the main wiring harness connectors. I would suggest to always confirm that you are looking at the correct component or harness connector using the wire number/colours from the schematic.

  15. #15nicolas sebastian olmedo2022-11-17 16:29

    reviewing the scheme and the machine I am checking that it seems to me that it lacks level or pressure, that is why the box is blocked

  16. #16Nige2022-11-17 17:58

    As I mentioned in Post #8 the fact that you do not have the Advisor panel means that ET is required to view the Diagnostic Codes/Events. Unfortunately I don’t see any other method to determine what is causing the fault.