As some of you may know, due to my father (also business partner) dying and a bunch of other stuff beyond my control, I have been forced to move my house and shop 3 times in the last few years. I finally bought a piece of land in the neighboring county with a house and a little 20x30x8 shop on it. As soon as the grubby lawyer turns loose of the money for the last piece of land I sold that the other county refuses to let me build a house and shop on because they have "reserved it for future development", I am going to start a 46x80x16 addition to the shop. None of that has anything to do with the purpose of this thread, which is: Do any of you have a digital copy of a 580K ph3 manual, and could you email me the torque converter section? I have a paper copy and a digital copy of all 3 manuals but right now, my stuff is in the little shop, 2 40' containers, 1 20' container, and 2 rented mini-storage units, and I will be damned if I can find any of them. I thought I just had them. Thanks guys, Mitch
LOL! Life wasn't meant to be easy ..... the Minnpar people do help though - 580SK Service Manual
Thanks again, alrman. I had heard minnparr had them, and I went and looked, but only saw parts books. I am going to claim I overlooked it out of frustration, that's better.
Hi Mitch; Send me your email address in a PM and I will send you a link to my Google Drive. I will upload the entire manual for you.
Glad ur getting it sorted out my friend.. give me a hollar if ya need me..
Thanks Mike and Tinkerer!