Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Vietnam

Thiet bi gas A Chau ยท 2018-06-01 04:51

Hello everyone, i'm Dan from Vietnam @asiagas. May some Vietnamese be here? Looking forward to lots of reading and learning!

Replies6
  1. #1Tarhe Driver2018-09-02 14:16

    Hello and Welcome, Dan, Certainly, Vietnamese are welcome here. Your country is beautiful, even though I experienced it at a difficult time. I spent time a Dong Ba Thin and Ban Me Thout. I hope that you get a lot of value from this forum Neill

  2. #2Tarhe Driver2018-09-02 14:17

    And Dan, you need to post three messages to get full posting access to this site. I see that you have posted two, so just post one more. Neill

  3. #3kshansen2018-09-02 18:20

    Welcome, Give us an idea of what equipment you are dealing with over there. Many friendly people here from all over and some old grouches who despite first impressions can be very friendly, I might fall into that group from time to time! Many who have decades of knowledge and a few that think they know even more but that last group are in the minority!

  4. #4Ralph coleman2022-12-16 20:00

    Hi there visited your country back in2008 had a great visit over there wonderfull people

  5. #5mitch5042022-12-17 11:54

    There is great guy here that goes by LACHAU. He definitely goes in that "knowledgeable" group. Welcome to HEF

  6. #6Coaldust2022-12-17 17:41

    Dan, Xin Chao and welcome to the HEF! Good to have you. I look forward to some good stories. I bet you know all the best places for getting a good bowl of Pho. There is a decent restaurant in downtown Juneau ran by a Vietnamese family. No good Pho places in Wasilla. I really need a Vietnamese girlfriend. Can you hook me up?