Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello I need sbs80 hydraulic pump piping diagram the regulator solenoid piping

Mahadi ยท 2025-04-24 00:09

Caterpillar 313c cr hydraulic pump sbs80 need pdf hydraulic

Replies8
  1. #1Kobe Steel2025-04-24 05:31

    Hello Mahadi Try posting a serial number of the machine and someone on the forum may be able to help you with a diagram. Best regards

  2. #2Mahadi2025-04-24 05:35

    Hello kobe steel The unit 311b but already modify main pump use sbs80 but not use the power shift solenoid now I use the power shift solenoid so I need the diagram

  3. #3Mahadi2025-04-24 05:36

    I think 313c use sbs80 pump so I need help

  4. #4Mahadi2025-04-24 05:59
  5. #5Mahadi2025-04-24 05:59

    Thear modify sbs80 main pump boss

  6. #6Kobe Steel2025-04-25 04:30

    If i understand you correctly you have changed out the original pump in the 311B which would of been a Kawasaki K3V63DT to a SBS80 unit and now you need to connect the power shift solenoid. The SBS unit has its own integrated solenoid and the K3V unit did not. The K3V had a remote operated solenoid sending its signal to the pump. See SBS attachment. Port 2 is constant pilot supply for powershift and port 9 is a test point measuring port best regards

  7. #7Mahadi2025-04-25 05:05

    Yes I understand boss many many thanks

  8. #8Mahadi2025-04-26 05:09

    Hello boss one more help me give me 311b control valve piping diagram