Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help

MrKomatsu ยท 2009-11-23 15:17

MrKomatsu needs help....can someone help me idendify the brand of thei hydrlic breaker......no tags or plates...s/n stamp on accumulator head (37246)..please help:usa thank you very much...:drinkup

Replies6
  1. #1MrKomatsu2009-11-24 07:41

    Aw come on guys i know someone has seen one of these....How about it John C? any help?

  2. #2QuickTrax2009-11-25 10:38

    It looks like it might be a Tramac???

  3. #3John C.2009-11-25 20:29

    I have to agree with QuickTrax that it kind of looks like a Tramac because its green, but it doesn't have any side plates for mounting it on something. What did it come off of? I don't recognize the pin in the body either. I don't think it's that old because it appears to have the nitrogen cylinder in the top of the head. I checked the web site and it appears they don't make the breakers anymore. http://www.tramac.com/us/home_us.php Can't help you any more than that.

  4. #4dozerbill572009-11-25 23:31

    What is it Can it be a Kent !

  5. #5d4c24a2009-11-26 11:10

    breaker could be a montabert

  6. #6cps2009-11-26 12:51

    It looks like Montabert from the colour, But its not like any montabert i have seen!