Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HELP 2006 Hyundai 140 lost hydraulic no controls

Die hard · 2025-04-01 09:08

I was working my excavator other day and hydraulics just stopped . Engine still runs fine plenty of fluid . Doesn’t feel like a mechanical issue more of electrical ? I did checked all the fuses I tried replacing the safety switch on the seat still nothing. Machine will start with safety lever up or down on the seat thought that might be the problem ? But it wasn’t . I hoping someone reads this post and has same problem and can steer me in the right direction on fixing my issue thanks

Replies5
  1. #1Kyle Helmke2025-04-01 23:17

    lever lock is not working, should not start with lever lever lock down. find the lever lock solenoid and bypass it by turning the screw in to confirm your hydraulics turn on but be aware once bypassed the hydraulics will be live all the time regardless of where the lever lock is positioned.

  2. #2Kobe Steel2025-04-02 06:47

    Hyundai R140LC-7 Electrical circuits. This may be of help if its electrical or it help other forum members point you in the right direction using the diagrams attached. Best regards

  3. #3Die hard2025-04-02 09:00
  4. #4Die hard2025-04-02 09:03
  5. #5Die hard2025-04-05 13:00

    Just wanted to do an update for the archives turned out to be a bad wire between the safety switch and replay ! Thanks for the help keep on digging