I’m new to case so advice will help. The machine has been awesome no issues. This morning I started it an cranked more than usual. Then once started I had to idle high to keep it running. If you try idle it down it will miss an die. Now the machine will not start. There is no codes! I’ve been cranking but no start. I have broke every injector line lose an it will spray fuel everywhere. Just need help on why it’s not starting if it’s getting fuel to injectors ! Thanks
Is there any smoke out the exhaust while it’s cranking?
No
Serial number would help
Looks like you have a high pressure fuel rail system so you will have fuel when cranking. The injectors are electronically fired by the engine ecm. Check for blown fuses in the panel, and check for ecm fuses near the batteries.
Thanks I will check tomorrow !
You dont crack lines in high pressure systems 30000psi will take fingers off.
Check The fuse for the Glow plug Control Unit (GCU)and Main Engine Control Unit (ECU) relay is located on the left hand tower in front of the battery first. It's easier to disconnect battery and slide it out to get better access to the fuse. It's a large fuse with wires bolted to it with a rubber cover it supplies glow plug module and ecu
I will look at it tomorrow. Thanks
I removed the battery and cannot find a large fuse
I also checked all fuses inside the cab and all was good
It's not where the battery is. You have to look in from the back of the machine on left side just past where the battery sticks through towards the engine
I found the fuse back there. But it’s good. Any more suggestions?
just because it has 12 volts or ohms out doesnt mean it can carry the load. I use a horn to make sure circuits can carry a load. hook a horn to the front post if it sounds your probably good if not clean connections real well. check the relay the fuse feeds. on top of the engine there is a plastic box to the right under aircleaner. the wires in there are prone to rubbing and shorting out. they goto the injectors and glow plugs. Do you have wire schematic? id move relays around first after horn test and see if that changes anything.
I checked into it more. It was the injector pump. It wasn’t pushing enough fuel.