Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HELP! Aftermarket Source Needed International 4700 Radiator

redneckracin ยท 2013-08-14 21:29

SO my radiator finally decided to not hold fluid anymore and the repair guy strongly suggested that I find a different one. SO I called my local dealer and the OEM part is over 2k and he said an aftermarket one could possibly be around half. Does anyone have a good place to get radiators at?

Replies4
  1. #1redneckracin2013-08-19 15:20

    So I ended up buying an aftermarket radiator instead of the oem for about half the price!

  2. #2monster762013-08-19 16:18

    napa sells them and my local one always has them in stock since those internationals are so common, i also use a couple mom and pop places that repair them when a new one cant be sourced in a timely manner

  3. #3Randy882013-08-19 21:31

    My radiator shop gets them for me as I need them, sometimes we only need to have the core put in and can still use the tank top and bottom other times its everything new.

  4. #4td25c2013-08-19 22:52

    Might try www.barbeecompany.com or www.cuprobraze.com/pdf/Cuprobraze_35.pdf