Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help: Ag Lime crusher/screena

user123 ยท 2018-04-16 21:55

Looking for someone to help me out choosing a crusher or screen for Ag lime. Lime stone would start at 3" ballast and need to come out as Ag lime. What would I need to accomplish this? Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1funwithfuel2018-04-16 22:40

    VSI all day long

  2. #2user1232018-04-17 08:43

    Any specific model you recommend? Crusher or screener?

  3. #3funwithfuel2018-04-17 09:23

    I'm biased, I work for the dealer of the brand I recommend. With that said KPI all the way. Their VSI will turn your 3" to sand or dust. All dependent on how you dial it in. American made. The company bends over backwards to support the product after the sale also. Their guys go and set up plants all over the world. You should get input from other vendors as well, this is only my opinion and experience. Good luck with whatever you choose

  4. #4user1232018-04-17 22:53

    Thanks for your input funwithfuel. I will look into your recommendation

  5. #5laycobeau2018-04-18 10:53

    I have found support to be very good for all the divisions of Astec that I have worked with.