Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Thought I’d share the KPI-JCI plant I run at work

WColtharp ยท 2018-02-25 17:48

Here's the KPI-JCI 4250 impact crusher I run at work. I started out running a 950 loader for someone else running the plant and eventually earned the chance to run it myself. I'm still learning, and in most cases, the hard way, but I enjoy it. I've worked with 4230's and 4250's and they are some awesome machines that can tear through some rock! Pic(1) KPI-JCI 4230(i think) loaded up for mobilization. This was the older crusher at work I started on before the current one was purchased Pic(2) Plant setup (currently running) Pic(3) 4250 waiting to take the screen off Pic(4) Stacker

Replies6
  1. #1funwithfuel2018-02-25 18:06

    Sweet! They'll gobble some material. Are you crushing all virgin or mixed recycle?

  2. #2funwithfuel2018-02-25 18:20

    Here is a 4250 feeding a variable frequency screen. 2 graded products discharge underneath with overs returning to crusher. It's set up for frap. We're in process of commisioning now.

  3. #3funwithfuel2018-02-25 18:37

    This was during set up and cribbing

  4. #4funwithfuel2018-02-25 18:56

    Here's the high angle screen.

  5. #5DARO2018-02-26 23:16

    What do you use the high angel screen for?

  6. #6funwithfuel2018-02-27 10:56

    Frap, rock, sand anything really except pure clay. It's a beast and flows a lot of material , quick.