Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help bulldozer BD2J

djrb ยท 2013-09-07 13:52

People need help I am from Russia I bulldozer BD2J give information on the part of the service, particularly oil and all the filter if the share [email protected] if anybody is interested in a guide to Komatsu d31-d37 possible to exchange

Replies3
  1. #1djrb2013-09-07 13:57

    tell me who knows bulldozer BD2J rooms filters and their analogues

  2. #2d9gdon2013-09-08 10:11

    That Mitsubishi BD2J dozer should have the S4 engine in it. If that is the case, here's the fuel filter: http://catalog.baldwinfilter.com/ Baldwin BF1110 Link didnt do what I wanted, but you can go to applications and look up the manufacturer and then choose engine and then choose S4E Here are the air and oil filters from NAPA auto parts: http://www.nfhconnect.com/lookup/in...0&TempSubMake=747&TempModel=&TempEngine=52641 Not sure how much help that is to you, but maybe you can cross reference the above filters from a local source.

  3. #3Bruce NSW Aus2014-09-08 05:55

    Guys I have tried to start a BD2 Series dozer page on Facebook as I don't get in here much and use that a bit more and easier for me at least if anyone would like https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mitsubishi-BD2-Series-Bulldozers/780115635363459