Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help cant find a lower boom bushing for a 3500A

Mr_Darryl ยท 2015-10-24 16:39

Hello I am in need of the lower bushing that goes on the boom swing unit, mine is broke and leaking lots of oil, the Part number is 544 819 R2 I cant seem to find this any where can some on help me Plz

Replies9
  1. #1AllDodge2015-10-25 16:12

    Have you tired the Case dealer?

  2. #2Mr_Darryl2015-10-26 21:43

    Re [none down this way seem to don't know what I am talking about I cant even find it any where on the web

  3. #3Mr_Darryl2015-10-26 21:47

    would love to be able to find me a complete boom some where

  4. #4AllDodge2015-10-27 17:34

    Sorry couldn't be of more help, I did some looking around using google and the :site search but so far no good. A guy showed this to me so try it IH 3500a site:craigslist.org IH 3500a site:ebay.com Just use site: (then the site name )

  5. #5Tinkerer2015-10-28 08:12

    Can you post a photo of the bushing ? That may help your search.

  6. #6AllDodge2015-10-28 09:11

    If you can manage some dimensions of the part, someone might know of another that could work

  7. #7Tinkerer2015-10-28 12:26

    Yes AllDodge, dimensions and a photo. I cannot comprehend why he says there is oil leaking from a boom bushing. Maybe it is a swing cylinder that is leaking.

  8. #8lantraxco2015-10-28 15:05

    I think it's a swing rotator unit, the IH 3500A I think used a twin cylinder rack and pinion kind of rotator maybe? Try your Komatsu dealer, this is IH industrial which became Dresser before Komatsu swallowed Dresser up.... probably all long obsolete though.

  9. #9carogator2015-10-28 17:09

    Somewhere on this forum, I think, I saw a post on how to repair that system. Almost any booms you find will have the same problem. I do have a complete backhoe but will need to see what boom is on it. Look for that repair info as it was very good!