Hi I have a 2000 95xt and I had a gear pump go out. I was finally able to find a new pump 8 months later and I'm having having a couple issues after putting it on. When I installed it I changed fluids and filters new o rings in pump fittings. I'm getting air in my hydraulic fluid after using controls or driving a very short time 5 minutes and then my park brake will start to illuminate na d the green dot to drive will flicker also. I can let it run and with park brake on and not operate any controls and it will not foam oil. I have check my suction hose clamps and tightened all thanks I can see to the point I'm afraid of breaking them. Just looking for some insight on what to check moving forward I was going to pull sunction line and replace and put new clamps on but wanting some advice from good people more knowledgeable about this stuff. Thank for your time and help
Welcome to HEF @72fb Just confirming, is the pump that you fitted brand new or second hand new? Was it was purchased aftermarket or genuine CNH? Are there any numbers on the pump to confirm it is the same as the one you removed?
It is a brand new pump with same part number as my original sunstrand pump
You could have water contamination in oil, after sitting for 8 months if system was not capped off tight, a fitting not tightened properly, that is sucking air, cross contamination with existing hydraulic oil, faulty new pump.
I have changed fluid. Checked fittings I was thinking if it was pump it would do it by just running it. I'm thinking about going to pull sunction line and get new clamp and some new hose as it is pretty stiff/hard. Any thoughts are appreciated