Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Used Equipment Build Sheet

OptimusPrime ยท 2023-09-13 17:30

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum and looking to buy a used skid steer either a Cat 289D3 or an ASV 75HD Max. Does anyone have knowledge how to access the build sheets for either brand through a serial number search? I'm looking to confirm build year and equipped options before I pull the trigger on anything. Thanks for your help.

Replies4
  1. #1ahart2023-09-13 21:36

    Cat serial number will get you any information available from it.

  2. #2OptimusPrime2023-09-14 00:48

    Hi, Thanks for the response. Here's one of the Cat serial numbers CAT0289DCXJX912220 I'm interested in getting the build sheet for. Any idea where this info can be accessed other than going to a Cat dealer? Thanks

  3. #3Nige2023-09-14 05:48

    Attached the "as built" data for S/N JX912220. Also attached the specalog so that you can make sense of things like H2 or C1.

  4. #4OptimusPrime2023-09-16 23:27

    Nige, sorry for the delayed response...That's exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you for your help, its very much appreciated!