Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HELP!!! Deutz 1011

Jeff1017 · 2020-04-18 11:34

I have a 1999 Gehl 5635 sxt skid steer with 1670 hours. Up until now I have just used for light dirt work and small things around the farm. Recently purchased a brush hog it runs and mows great. The other day I was mowing on the side of the hill “leaning to the right” about 5 or ten minutes of being on the right hand slope the motor started to knock so I quickly backed onto the level and it smoothed out and ran fine again. This happens every time I’m leaning to the right side. Up down and left are fine no changes, the only thing I noticed was a little bit of oil running down the turbo return line. I put a scope in the oil pan and the pick up tube looked to be clean and in place. Also the slope was not steep at all and I never noticed this problem before. Turbo is about a year old and just had a fresh service. Did the same thing after the service. Help please!!!

Replies0

No replies yet.