Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help Finding out a Model Year

Jorge Jurado · 2020-06-06 01:55

Hi New member here, hope everybody is staying safe and that somebody could help me out telling me what year this equipment is? I am looking into buying it, It was paid as a debt and the guy who has it don't have the original papers. I want to make him and offer and haven't been able to get this info. Have search everywhere online. What model year would it be? The serial number is 67013 Thank You Very much

Replies4
  1. #1mitch5042020-06-06 09:27

    Well, who built it and what size is it would be a good start...

  2. #2Jorge Jurado2020-06-06 19:06

    Hi Mitch, sorry about that, I was desperate last night after so many hours of looking for info, decided to put this message up and just came back to see if I had any answers and realized I didn't give the model and brand, how dumb is that? lol It is a Komatsu WA200-5 Thank You ​

  3. #3John C.2020-06-07 09:35

    My sources show it as a 2006 model year.

  4. #4Jorge Jurado2020-06-07 09:57

    Thanks a lot John. Great getting help in this forum. Really appreciated