Hello, everyone. I'm working on a 2001 Volvo Loader. He was working on the suspension before I washed it. Now the system doesn't work, but the bulb is on. Anyone who knows, I hope they help me.
Under the front section of the machine, you have a valve on the right side of the frame with 2 solenoids attached. On the left side is another valve with a single solenoid. You have to make sure none of the wires got pulled out of their connectors and the wiring is not damaged to them. A common problem was where the harness crossed over from one side to the other. The wires would chafe inside the tubing and break or short when washed with pressure washing. Of course, this is after you make sure your switch is in gear dependent vs speed dependent. In gear dependent, it only cares if you're in second or higher. In speed dependent, you have to be faster than 10km , I believe. Good luck
Thank you For your time. I'll check the wires. Thank you very much