Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help finding parts final drive

Muzbomb · 2023-11-11 00:53

Hello I have a 2009 Mustang MTL325 tracked skid steer. I am trying to find some bearings for the final drive at a decent price. Live in Canada so far price I have found is $1480.00 for 1 bearing. Part number GEH:188400

Replies5
  1. #1Muzbomb2023-11-11 01:43

    Pics

  2. #21693TA2023-11-11 07:09

    Is there not a number stamped, or stenciled onto either the inner, or outer race of the bearing? That bearing number easily comes up as a GEHL equipment bearing but will always be more expensive if purchased that way rather than through a bearing supply house. Easier sometimes however.

  3. #3Muzbomb2023-11-11 10:08

    I can’t see anything in the race as far as numbers.

  4. #4Tones2023-11-11 14:44

    A bearing supplier may be able to help but be aware in some cases they are proprietary to the manufacturer hence the price.

  5. #5Muzbomb2023-11-11 17:13

    This is what I am thinking is the problem