Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help finding used Hyundai R290LC cleanup bucket

dozrdave ยท 2016-06-02 09:36

After 2 days of searching with no luck, I have decided to ask for help... I am trying to find a good used pin-on ditching/cleanup bucket for a Hyundai R290LC (no dash number) excavator. A bucket for an R250LC-3 or R290LC-3 is the same mounting but the R290-7 and up has a bigger pin size. I am trying to find the correct size so it will just pin on. I don't have the time right now to bush out a larger size. The dimensions I need: 80mm pin size, 400mm between mounting ears, 510mm center to center spacing. I would like to find a 60" up to a 72" width bucket. If anyone has one they would like to sell, or knows of one, please let me know. Thank you.

Replies0

No replies yet.