I got a new a sensoe installed and 2 new main pump solenoids, what is the meaning of 22 27 and 29?
Here's what I found: 22 = Abnormal Pump Control - For corrective action the book suggests: A) Retry Diagnostic Procedure B (I'll get to that in a moment) B) Harness Check C) Check pump displacement solenoid valve (Could be the ones you installed are bad) D) Check pump displacement angle sensor E) Check PVC 27 = Short Circuit of P sensor and/or Harness A) Retry diagnostic procedure B B) Check P sensor harness C) Replace P sensor 29 = Short Circuit of A sensor and/or Harness A) Retry diagnostic procedure B B) Check A sensor harness C) Replace A sensor Looking at the list of symptoms, they all have "Check *** Harness" in common which leads me to believe you have some wiring issues. Did you replace your harness or do some wiring repairs? I can't remember what you had done already off the top of my head... Diagnostic procedure B is quite a lengthy procedure with flow charts, etc... Did you download the EX200-2 manual in the link I posted in another thread? It's all in there... Hope this helps!
Yes, i got a manual already, already fixed those codes this morning by putting new wires on the sensors and pvc, i got i problem, but checking the monitor on my dr zx. Pressure sensor in not moving, maybe stuck on 3.8mpa... i also tried replacing the pressure sensor from china.. readings now moving, but the sensor oil leaked, but the excavator movement still have slow movements, so whay could other problem be? When to replace the dp sensor?
Stupid question but did you by any chance put your pump in bypass mode with the plate and rod underneath?