I had a problem where my boom will just move upwards as soon as I started the machine and I couldn't get it down later I found the it was stuck spool on the 3 way side but as soon as I dealt with that there was a clack clack noise coming from the pump and later the complete movement of the machine eventually stop, later removed the pump to see that it was destroyed. bought all new parts rebuild the pump clean the tank, both 3 and 4 way spool also the filters. Now installed the pump and started the machine only to see that there still no movement and the return in the hydraulic tank is so heavy that the tank over flows. I removed the pump again and did the rebuilding process to make sure that everything was done correctly and install it only to find that it still doing the same thing.Now i have achieve some things on my machine in the area of the electrical but I am loss here and need help an idea where to start looking so I can move forward. QUESTION 1. With the heavy return flow is that a sign that the pump is working. 2. What cause restriction in the hydraulic system.
No replies yet.