Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help, I need info on ingresoll rand 550P

powerjoke ยท 2013-09-08 23:18

I bought this paver to lay base rock and now I have a guy interested in buying it but I know nothing bout it..... Does anyone have any specs or brochures or anything at all ?..... Btw it is also for sale if anyone wants it lol, runs good I don't need parts just specs. Any help is app

Replies3
  1. #1powerjoke2013-09-08 23:39

    Hmmmmmm, could it be an allott and not a IR ? http://www.marketbook.ca/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=8509983&LP=MAT If so what the hell is an allott ? The pic attached is one I found on MB not of mine but it is the same machine Pj

  2. #2alco2013-09-09 14:51

    Yep, that's an Allatt. Allatt was a company that made small pavers, and was folded into the Ingersoll Rand group quite a few years ago. Pretty good paver from everything I have ever been told. I'm not sure if they made anything besides pavers.

  3. #3arnoldasphalt2015-09-14 16:52

    Do you still have this paver??