Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

help id this key

caterpillar72 ยท 2010-04-05 21:55

can someone tell me what this key is for? thanks

Replies8
  1. #1dayexco2010-04-05 21:58

    something mistubishi

  2. #22stickbill2010-04-05 22:15

    Looks like a key for a Mini Excavator.

  3. #3qball2010-04-05 22:55

    i ran a mitsubishi 120 that had a key like that.

  4. #4RonG2010-04-06 04:35

    It is a Mitsubishi key and Kobelco also used them.The dealers a very proud of those keys!I think that I have three of them,two for sure.Ron G

  5. #5D1552010-04-06 06:22

    I used the same key in a Kato excavator.

  6. #6stock2010-04-06 10:36

    An Extacy key .

  7. #772ih3542010-04-06 15:16

    I have seen this key in several early Mitsubishis (Mainly BD2F dozers). When we were importing grey iron it was a fairly common key in older retrofits. Scott @ Artec

  8. #82stickbill2010-04-06 17:29

    I think the small mini Volve excavator uses this same key.