Ya I've got too much inventory and now its time to move it. So this last winter we signed a contract with RBA and most of it selling in Saskatoon tomorrow with a few pieces in Grand Prairie next week. So if any of you need some good compaction equipment you know where to go. I must admit I have a lot of mixed feelings about it but at the same time I need to sell this stuff and move on. I'm still keeping my business intact just moving more toward one little segment which was manufacturing wobble wheel rollers and sheepsfoots and parts for them as well as refurbishing used wobblies and sheepsfoots. Jeff 780 882 1662
Good Luck Jeff, hope all works out!
Well Good Luck, Jeff. And lets see some pics of your Wobble wheel rollers and sheepfoot u manufacture : )
The two unused wobblies tomorrow in Saskatoon are mine. But unfortunately they took the pics before the hitches were installed and the decals on. Gotta go now but I'll get you some photo later. I'm very enthused about the wobblies. We build them tough but the thing that separates ours from others is maintenance. Others will have at least 14 grease points on them and ours have none. We use filament wound or similar bearings. It's a lot like the new K-series Deere loaders. The dog is the only maintenance guy you need. Ok thats enough bragging or enthusiasim I'm not sure which.
As a guy who has spent countless hours under wobblies trying to grease them and cursing whoever built them, I'd just like to say Thank You.