We need to replace these hoses. These are boom swing right to left swing hoses off our 1985 555 a backhoe. Can someone help ID with a part number or correct name? They were difficult to remove as paw had to take the tire and get under the cab, maybe ther was a better way? thanks Granny DP
Does Ford have an online parts look up site? John Deere & Case have a good parts book on line.
More photos
I'd call Broken Tractor, Con Equip, Or New Holland.
I tried to find an online site to no avail I found diagrams but couldn’t find these hoses Thanks Granny
Ford no longer exists as a manufacturer of construction equipment. Gonna have to get part numbers over the phone. New Holland supports Ford machines. The parts come from CNH which began as Case New Holland. They have expanded to handle numerous manufacturers. I'm sure they are online somewhere, but I'd call the New Holland dealer.
I am thinking this is the link you need. Messicks is well known to the forum guys with New Holland. Also, if you call them they know what they are talking about. I am thinking #29?? They have 2 in stock if that is correct. https://www.messicks.com/nh/115140?sectionId=403378&diagramId=A241B5C7-B8BF-E111-9FCE-005056875BD6
Ford Industrial is now New Holland - part of the Case New Holland Iveco (CNHI) The new CNHI website has all the early Ford 555's listed. Item #29 - part number E0NNB968AB Clean up old those hoses properly & there may well be a part number stamped on them
Thanks everyone.
Or, replace them entirely with hoses if there is room to make the sharp bends that the steel pipes have. Be sure to have protective shield over them. Any hydraulic hose shop should have the sheaths.