Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help Identify This Breaker Please

Philip Hall ยท 2022-08-19 14:37

I picked up this breaker a few weeks back and it doesn't work, I knew that when I got it but I figured I could repair whatever the problem might be, the problem I'm having is finding the specs on it. Nothing comes up in google search and there isn't an identification plate on it or any numbers stamped into that I can find. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what make this may be or who I could contact, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies4
  1. #1heymccall2022-08-19 14:53

    Book on Ebay (Contech) https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Qjjh6BAgMEAE&usg=AOvVaw2kpVRcSv_U2hEN8PCuXexC

  2. #2Philip Hall2022-08-19 15:20

    That's great, thank you.

  3. #3Jbullfrog2022-08-19 22:54

    It looks to be an import that is using an obsolete American brand name and model number. There are a few of them on auction sites, new on the pallet. Good Luck finding parts.

  4. #4Philip Hall2022-08-22 09:43

    I figured finding parts would be impossible, hopefully I can get some use out of it before it becomes useless.