I recently picked up this old screener to use on my property. The seller said he thought it was a homemade unit, after looking at it closer i would say its not,Not the shaker box itself anyway. Anyone have any idea on the make? Its definitely going to take a little work to get it setup and working correctly, but shouldn't be too bad. Someone made some homegrown modifications to it for sure, i Would like to see an original unit so i can return it to that shape. Thanks
I don't know what brand but it looks like someone cut the shaker box out ofan old style screener and made it "portable". Looks like it would work well around a farm or for casual use. One thing I really like about it, the high performance 4x4 holding up the motor
I thought the same thing. Thats a custom, pressure treated, 4x4 there. lol. I had just mounted up the engine
Looks like terex/powerscreen/pegson blue - green - teal coloring...
100% sure this is one of the old powerscreen's boxes. May be taken off one of their commander range of machines or the Powerscreen MK2 (Which it looks very very similar to).
Looks like a shale shaker, I've got one like this