Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HELP…JCB 416 loader

earnies2 ยท 2011-11-26 20:30

I am in the prosses of repairing a 416 loader that had a wiring fire...I need to either get a wiring diagram or comit suicide...lol...I fave repaired the rear harness and reinstalled it..all but one plug that should go on the side of the trany the wires are #111 and #600X it is a 2 wire plug...i just cannot find whare it goes :Banghead and i need a diagram of the fuse and relay pannel i have a few broken wires...some of wich i cannot read the numbers...:Banghead...again.....any help would be great....:bash

Replies6
  1. #1willie592011-11-26 20:44

    I've got the workshop manual PDF for machine #903000 and up. It's a large file, don't know that email such as Outlook could handle it, a web based email such as Google or Yahoo likely could. Otherwise, I might be able to cut pages from the PDF to email.

  2. #2earnies22011-11-26 20:47

    try to mail it i will let you know if smoke comes out of my [email protected]

  3. #3willie592011-11-26 20:57

    It's gone on my end, see if it lands on yours.

  4. #4earnies22011-11-26 21:11

    I got it....it is a manual for a backhoe........I need a manual for a 411,416 wheel loader....did you send the wrong one......

  5. #5willie592011-11-26 21:15

    Darn it, my bad, I looked at your model number wrong in original post. Sorry, don't have that one.

  6. #6earnies22011-11-26 21:17

    Thank you any way......