Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help locating a rebuilt 580 E power shuttle

rockbust ยท 2018-02-07 18:50

Hi all, I need help locating a good price source for a Rebuilt power shuttle and torque converter for my case 580 super E 4x4. I am in the Carolinas near Charlotte. Not ready to try to rebuild it myself. I have a guy that will install it for a few hundred but the prices I see are crazy. Thanks Robert

Replies7
  1. #1Finca SDR2018-02-07 21:17

    $2450 is a lot, but problem solved and you can get back to working http://www.brokentractor.com/case_industrial_parts_loader_backhoe_parts_case_backhoe_shuttle.asp

  2. #2rockbust2018-02-07 21:27

    $3000 with shipping back and forth. 425 to install and a few bucks to get it winched and transported. maybe 4K total.

  3. #3Vetech632018-02-08 07:49

    A rebuild kit for those isn't that expensive and you can rebuild those in 4 hours. They aren't that complicated if you pay attention to details as you tear them apart.

  4. #4Finca SDR2018-02-08 21:21

    Another vote for rebuild kit. But make sure none of your metal parts got scored or scratched before you reassemble it. I just did this loop with a Deere 310d reverser (Borg Warner?) And it sucked. Had to make multiple trips to the machine shop. But shipping a whole reverser internationally wasn't an option.

  5. #5kevin37b2018-02-21 14:36

    Yes prices are crazy . If you ever want to use this machine again find someone that can help ! Check out a reman , several options . That is a bullet proof setup , what happened ? Kevin .

  6. #6kevin37b2018-02-21 14:40

    x2

  7. #7kevin37b2018-02-21 14:47

    Also , do not think you are going to rebuild with any success ! You pull it apart with no experience and you will have scrap metal .