Wondering what the bracket inside the bucket would be use for? I have seen this a few times, just not sure what they are for.
That's strange. They almost look like fork supports. Maybe for moving plate steel sheets?
I'll take a wild guess here. Looks as though they are attaching points(shop-built) for a snow-plow, set of forks, or other misc. attachments. The pad-eye in the center would be to retain whatever attachment is installed.
Maybe a way to pick and carry a road plate?
I made something similar for mounting a 15 foot stinger in the loader bucket that was used to set light poles.
The snow tires make me think it's for a snow pusher.
We run bucket mounted snow blades but have nothing like that. Could be a crane jib for lifting. There was a strange bracket on the side of an asphalt milling machine. We all tried to figure it out. Home made bracket for drinking water cooler.
Don't those situations make ya feel stupid!!!! Entertaining though!!!!!