Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HELP! MDI/Yutani Excavator Question

MDI Digger ยท 2008-09-17 09:14

I have a Yutani 120 LC. Can someone tell me how to adjust the tension on the tracks and/or where I can find a service manual for the machine?:beatsme Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1qkoop2008-09-17 10:16

    They have grease tightners for the tracks.There is a small sqaure window behind the idler on the side of the track frame.If you look in that window there is a grease nipple on the end of the tightning cylnder.You pump grease into it to tighten it ,and there should be what looks like a nut that the nipple sits on top of 7/8 ,i think.Loosen that nut and grease will start coming out and that will loosen the track.Oh and i usaully lift the track of the ground when doing this. Hope this helps. Quentin

  2. #2qkoop2008-09-17 10:19

    Oh ya you can get a manual on ebay. If it is newer than 1990 It is the exact same macine as a kobelco sk100 mark III.

  3. #3stumper1202008-09-17 21:04

    what year is it? if you have any specific requests i can look up the info for you in my set/ of rip you a zerox...:usa

  4. #4MDI Digger2008-09-17 22:13

    Thanks Guys Thanks for all of the info guys... :notworthy :drinkup I believe it's either a 1989 or 1990.... I'll have to check and get back to you as far as a manual.:usa

  5. #5MR. KOBELCO2009-03-27 13:25

    HI, IF YOU PROVIDE A SERIAL NUMBER I CAN QUOTE YOU ANY OF THE MANUALS, PARTS, E/G PARTS, SERVICE, OPERATORS, ETC... FOR THAT FACT ANY KOBELCO DEALER CAN. THEY CAN SELL PARTS TO YOU AS WELL IF YOU SUPPLY THEM THE PART NUMBER. NEW KOBELCO DEALERS MAY NOT HAVE A PARTS CATALOG. CLICK LINK KOBELCOS' NEW ON-LINE PARTS CATALOG HAS SOME YUTANI CATALOGS... http://www.kobelcoamerica.com/about/about.asp?Reg=NA&ID=000004808503&RL=ENNA&NavID=000004808603 http://www.robertgreenequipment.com ADAM.