Can anyone help me . I have d6r problem. It can't move even if i select to F or R . I tried to get pressure from brake valve but i cant get any pressure please help me . I working this machine for almost 2week and nothing progress
We can start with the serial number please.
D6r 2894594 *JEK00136*
Do you have any fault codes on the display?
This..........
Many fault code . But i try to pressure the brake valve solenoid i got nothing its 0 psi . And i try to pressure the torque converter i got 150psi and the other pressure port i got 0psi
How many of them are Active.? Scroll through them and make a list of each Code that the SERV CODE icon lights up when you scroll to that Code. Post up your list. Start by checking pump pressure. See the attachment for the specifications. Pay particular attention to the conditions under which you are supposed to test each one.
Thank you sir nige i will test all this pressure port .and i will make an update and make a list .
I would suggest that you need to find all the Active Diagnostic Codes first and let's check to make sure that there is nothing in those Codes that could interfere with the mechanical/hydraulic side of the powertrain.
I think is all about sensor sir nige .. transmission sensor speed sensor