Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help Me ID Model of this Telehandler Please

handybeaver ยท 2022-02-09 09:47

Just bought this machine. I believe it is a LULL Model ? Year ? - Locate in Canada New Brunswick (share border with Maine in USA). - Not a Pettibone as I already contacted them, they mentioned to me they believed it is a LULL and was designed for SawMill operation. - Motor Ford 6.6 Liter Diesel - Shuttle **** transmission. - On the side it mention Max Reach 88. - Boom is sliding forward (transverse like Pettibone and LULL) - Weight Unknown - Hight 10 feet

Replies6
  1. #1skata2022-02-09 14:06

    Did you ask Sellick?

  2. #2Vetech632022-02-09 14:22

    I believe that's a Fugly

  3. #3handybeaver2022-02-09 16:08

    I will look into Sellick for sure. Don not know Sellick Brand however is their boom can slide forward? The Geometry on the back of the boom is very unique. On all internet picture I looked there was nothing that came close.

  4. #4handybeaver2022-02-09 16:10

    Ugly it is, just like the saying ''when the horse has bad breath, it does not mean it can shew gum''

  5. #5handybeaver2022-02-09 16:37

    Thank you so much Skata, it is a Sellick!!!

  6. #6skata2022-02-09 18:20

    I mean, it says so on the boom.