Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help me identifty this dozer

Waranora ยท 2013-05-28 19:52

Hi I'm currently doing a 3d model of a wheel dozer, I need to find reference images of this particular wheel dozer so I need to know its name, if anyone could help It would be greatly appreciated Heres the blueprints to the particular wheel dozer: http://www.ritchiespecs.com/specifi...zer&make=Caterpillar&model=854G&modelid=93911 Note: its not the 845g iv checked.

Replies6
  1. #1Deere500a2013-05-28 21:08

    http://www.kellytractor.com/eng/images/pdf/earthmoving/wheel_tractors/854g.pdf Welcome Is this the dozer you're looking for?

  2. #2durtmvr2013-05-28 22:32

    How about this ? Looks like a 992 loader with a dozer blade. Cat specs here

  3. #3Birken Vogt2013-05-28 22:51

    The Ritchiespecs drawings do not necessarily correspond to a real machine, or even look like the one that is being speced. They are merely a quick drawing that shows where the dimensions are taken.

  4. #4Huntoon2013-05-28 23:19

    I concur with this notion... Beware!

  5. #5Shenandoah2013-05-28 23:36

    I've used the site in the link below before for 3D projects although sometimes the artist' rendering leaves a wee bit to be desired. Also have used Google images to get orthogonal views I'll stitch together. The link I provided is a serp for wheel + dozer and has some you could check out. http://www.the-blueprints.com/search/wheel+dozer/

  6. #6Waranora2013-05-29 00:13

    Thanks for the suggestions guys, I've done abit more searching in the depths of the internet. I found this it looks similar it will have to do I suppose http://www.pantrading.gr/1772.html Although it only has one front hydraulic guess it will have to do.