I found my problem piston came off of one of my clam cylinders preventing bucket from opening.I think it is ruined nut holding piston on rod came off and stripped and bent threaded part of rod i have not got piston out yet but looking down cylinder it looks bad.Does anybody reconize the bucket and can tell me who made it?I have looked at Northern Hydraulics and can't find a new cylinder that will work.
If it was mine & couldn't get an ID - i'd strip the cylinder & take it to a machine shop - preferably one that is experienced in hyd work - & say "make this"
Looks like it might posibly be a construction attachments 4-1 bucket but not positive. Just give them a call and they will tell you how to identify if it is one of thers or not! http://www.calmfg.com/index.html
Check with the Case dealer, it might be an Alitec. IIRC, they made some of Cases attachments. Whatever brand it is, it looks to be very well built. Ed
You not kidding. That thing is massive. Half of your ROC must go just to lifting it when empty.