I have a stump dump/Mulch Yard. I need a loader to pile the brush and stumps and to load Mulch/compost/dirt. I need to be able to pile brush and stumps as high as possible. Also need to be able to load a dump trailer that is about 12' tall (I might build a ramp to load trailer) I was thinking about a brush grapple to stack brush and stumps, so I would want a hydraulic coupler and aux ports. I also do grading/excavating, but do not have a detach, so 10.5' cab height would be max I could haul with my tilt top. I would use it occasionally on grading and clearing jobs when it wasn't too busy at the Mulch Yard. Was also considering a snow plow to plow mountain gravel roads. I have about 15 miles of road to plow. I see a lot of Komatsu wa250-5 loaders going for about 35k with under 10k hrs...are these good machines? Any others to look at for around $35k?
While I love Volvo wheel loaders, older deer 544e are solid machines. Also for the price, Case loaders are cheap and solid. A ramp will be needed to load the trucks though. Perhaps a bucket with grapple attached can stack and load for you. As far as grading, I don't consider that a wheel loaders strong suit..
When I said grading I didn't mean using the loader to grade...just to assist other machines. Thank you for the reply.
If you insist on 10.5 feet maximum height, that is where to start looking.