hey guys what do you guys think about this back hoe. i will use it on a farm. to digg and move dirt around. what can i find or look for in the 20k range. any ideas where i can find good deals. http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/grd/2286278981.html
In the 20k range you should be able to pick up a very good machine. The one in the photo looks to be good. Check your local dealers. Around here they are hungry and are giving deals as good as you can get at a private sale - and the machines have been checked over. A lot of times they will have repos with low hours and fair prices. John
http://www.machinerytrader.com/drilldown/modelList.aspx?manu=JCB Take a look at the online sales sites, usually the asking price is 10-25% higher than the selling price. I did that with my 5550, turns out they sell for less money than 555's, that can't do a lot of the work the bigger machine can do. But, that's the market. The hoes like the one you want are listed at $25K up, so $22k is pretty good if it's not beat on...
thanks but, i live in mexico right now. Iam looking for a machine in the texa's area dont know too many dealers.
Thats 214s is a beast Ill tell you that.
hey guys im still looking for a hoe , what do you guys think of these, which one is best? do you guys have any other ideas, where i can find a better choice? my budget is 20k have any ideas where else I can find one? http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/grd/2647732279.html http://www.ironplanet.com/jsp/s/item/347680?h=2-1,ModUserView http://www.ironplanet.com/jsp/s/item/349357?h=2-1,ModUserView http://www.ironplanet.com/jsp/s/item/349356?h=2-1,ModUserView
I'd probably look for a 310SG or something over the Cat.
Hey iam very new to backhoes or heavy machinery, can i know some reason?
just an equally durable machine that doesn't command the same premium in the used market, and has a simpler hydraulic pump (2 stage gear instead of piston) I like the way they bring the second pump in when the seat is spun to the back, and I like the Deere transmission.
ok any idea what years are better? can I even get one for around 20k?