Hello, I desperately need two things. 1. Help identifying the track and carrier rollers on my machine. I can't even identify what the possibilities for this machine are. I searched the body of the rollers and can't find a number or even manufacturer stamp. I tried contacting a bunch of different people trying to get any sort of a heads up, but all of them ask me for a tech drawing. One even quoted me a price to sell me the rollers, then when I asked for the specs to make sure they would be right, they told me to send them the drawing so they could compare it... ?? I don't understand that... Anyhow, please bail me out. Seriously. 2. It would be great to have the electrical diagrams for this machine. Most of the electronics where just cut instead of fixed. Even the oil pressure sender wire is cut. I would like to sart fixing everything and a diagram would be really helpful. Thanks Van
Probably interchange with one of the CAT E series, but no promises. Post the serial number and I will see if I can find somebody that still has service information.
Thanks for the reply. MS120-8 S#9053 I just got confirmation on the rollers from my local cat dealer. Track Roller 0938747 ($212); Carrier Roller 0960277 ($270). If anyone would instruct me on how to convert cat numbers to aftermarket brand numbers I'd appreciate it. I would still love to get the electrical diagrams, It would give me a huge head start. It seems that the Cat E120-8 is very close to the same, if not the same. Other service info would be great. Most of the stuff that I have been doing, repair and maintenance has been educated guesses at best.