Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help needed calibrating loadrite lr 915

Soodude ยท 2014-04-30 21:00

Anyone know the steps to calibrate a loadrite system? We have a certified truck scale at our pit the loader is located at so making sure weights are correct isn't a problem but I'm having difficulties calibrating this thing. I get to set up and enter the access code and I can see my L% and my R% so where do I go from here. Thanks guys

Replies7
  1. #1curtisreimer2016-05-31 09:51

    Hello...have you figured out the procedure yet? Since this was over two years ago the chances are good you've already been down the route, but if not please reply.

  2. #2maxmarko2016-06-23 14:28

    Help needed calibrating loadrite lr 915 ? ican't calibrate, can someone write step by step ? please

  3. #3Jonas3022016-06-23 23:14

    Pm me email I can send the manual

  4. #4maxmarko2016-06-24 10:00

    I cant send pm i am new to forum please send to [email protected] many thanks

  5. #5maxmarko2016-06-29 17:27

    Can anyone send me the manual ?

  6. #6MALR2016-10-23 11:22

    Call Loadrite Where are you located? Call 800-528-5623 to get your local Loadrite distributor.

  7. #7maxmarko2016-10-23 12:50

    I am from serbia