I just took delivery of a Kubota SVL90 CTL. I need a heavy duty grappple, among other attachments. This will be for general purpose use including the following: picking up hay residue off the ground, (screening) picking up bull rock off the ground, picking up limbs and other range debris, shallow rooting. I think I will be well served with independent thumbs. Brand specific recomendations are appreciated. I know there is alot of junk out there. Thank You Legdoc
There is a member here who I believe works for this outfit, his username is willie59 and he usually logs on around 6:30pm EST. As far as I'm aware if you want both thumbs to operate independently you will need a 3rd and 4th valve, and the link is... Blue Diamond Attachments .
I know that Werk-Brau makes a wide variety of heavy to sever duty attachments for Kubota machines. We do not sell directly to the public, however if you call in we can help you find a local dealer and provide you with information regarding the attachments you are interested in. www.werk-brau.com , 1-800-537-9561
Can I have your number? I'm facing the same problem. I need it as soon as possible. Thank you!
Try the rake shop, Sam Greed, 386 308 7346. He custom builds each one. I have one of his and I love it. You can get it the way you want it, and he's pretty reasonable, and turn around time is good. He ships allover the country.
Our number is 1-800-537-9561 Website www.werk-brau.com We will be happy to find a local dealer for you and work with you to get your attachment.
Kubota machine Attachments I personally do not have experience with them, although I took a look at WerkBrau's website and they seem confident that they can help you with Kubota machine attachments. If either of you two could let us know if they were helpful that would be great!
I cannot reach that number. Is there a problem? Well, I visit your site and send you a mail.
Did he ever get back to you or was it a waste?
yes
Here's an impressive Grapple.
Construction Equipment Online Construction Equipment machinery, diamond blades , site equipment, road sweepers, power tools. Free Delivery to anywhere in the UK.