Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help on age of Komatsu D38p-1 Dozer by vin

Kris Sammons ยท 2022-12-29 18:23

can anyone help me with the vin number and determining the age of a Komatsu D38P-1 Dozer. I am told it was a Dresser manufactured dozer. the number is as follows. 470002 p 085670 I would appreciate anyones help on this. trying to determine age and parts availability. thanks in advance

Replies2
  1. #1John C.2022-12-29 23:42

    It's a 1998 model that was produced by Dresser and sold under the Komatsu name. It was formerly known as a TD8H. You should be able to source parts through the Komatsu dealer. I don't know if Dresta is still around but those were the people actually building them in Poland.

  2. #2Dozer guy2023-10-09 14:32

    You can buy parts at Winmill equipment co 603 421-0777 or 802 775-6568 They have been and International/Dresser/Dressta dealer since 1947 603 421-0777 They can get any parts and answer any question you need